Once we've had a preliminary discussion, please allow me to provide you a full Estimate based on the specific needs of your project, broken down into Creative + Licensing Fees and Additional Fees and Expenses as follows:
1. BASE CREATIVE+LICENSING FEES typically covers:
- Initial brief / shotlist consultation
- Photo shoot as per agreed brief
- Preparation / set up / set down time
- Basic photographic, lighting and other equipment required for the shoot
- Post-production (basic): editing / selection, cropping, straightening, exposure, contrast, colour correction, keywording / metadata, preparation for review
- Suitable base Usage Licence as agreed e.g. for UK editorial, online, social media, PR usage
- Local travel within Central London (zones 1-2)
- Public liability insurance cover of up to £5m
- Delivery of final images in agreed digital format (typically hi-res RGB JPG) via secure, private, collaboration-friendly online gallery
- Access to online gallery for three months
INDICATIVE CREATIVE+LICENSING FEES
The details below are indicative for a typical commission.
Half day bookings, or fees per person / setup may be available in certain cases.
- Editorial: from £399 per booking
- Corporate / PR: from £899 per booking
- Commercial / Advertising: POA
Please enquire about discounts for early stage startups, charities / non-profits, independent blogs and multi-day projects.
2. Additional FEES and EXPENSES may include:
- Studio costs: from £300 per shooting day
- Photo assistant(s): from £150 per shooting day
- Crew members, such as digital operator(s) / make-up artist(s) / stylist(s) / set designer(s): as per requirements
- Additional rented photographic, lighting and other equipment / props: as per requirements
- Non-shooting days, such as for travel and scouting / recce : 50% of Creative Fees pro rata per day (in addition to costs at actuals)
- Costs of location scouting / recce / permits / booking / additional insurance: as per requirements
- Travel / accommodation outside Central London: 50p per mile within the UK + parking & tolls // actuals within agreed guidelines
- Extended Usage Licence, such as for promotional /commercial / advertising usage: as per requirements
- Post-production (extended): colour grading / toning, selective sharpening, perpective correction, minor retouching: from £19 per final image
- Detailed retouching to specifications: from £29 per final image
I also provide Advisory Services - including content creation and visual asset management - from £599 per day
Do get in touch and let's discuss working together.
Please note: Payment terms are 21 days, unless agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
Are you looking for a professional photographer but don't have the budget for one? Please click here.